We’re looking for a kick-ass, highly motivated Graphic Designer who wants to forward the evolution of our clients’ ever-growing brands.
If your experience in design and production makes you thrive and you have technical precision, high attention to detail, and a wide breadth of conceptual design experience, you’ll enjoy being a part of V2’s dynamic team. If you are passionate about design, you are the right person for this position at V2Works, a branding agency focused on integrating design with strategy to deliver effective campaigns for our clients.
Candidates for Graphic Designer must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment; create presentations within hours (not days), prepare print ready files with quick and precise expedience, and be able to conceive of and produce compelling conceptual designs for print, social, and online advertising campaigns.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Seasoned designer with minimum 5 years full-time experience (no college interns, no newbies).
- A strong, diverse, up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates beautiful and strategically creative solutions (must have an online portfolio to be considered).
- Solid understanding of layout, typography, hierarchy, color theory, and other design principles.
- Create strong concepts, articulating these through image and text as well as using media resources to produce brands/campaigns and solve communication issues.
- Ensure brand consistency and high design standards across all platforms to promote uniformity.
- Must be deadline-driven and detail-oriented individual, who is a multi-tasker with the ability to respond quickly to multiple projects using strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines for projects – all on schedule and within budget.
- Must be a team oriented individual who can also work well independently.
- Must have an advanced level of knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) on Mac OSX.
- Lastly, you must be local! This means in the greater SEATTLE area. If not your resume will not be considered.
- Inbound Marketing / Content Marketing experience (V2Works is a HubSpot Partner).
- Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML, and CSS.
- Photo shoot experience a plus.
- Advanced photo retouching and ability to create sleek vector illustrations.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
V2Works is more than a workplace, it’s a place where employees come first and reap the rewards of a balanced lifestyle. Learn about our perks and benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
This is your first test, and you must provide all 4 requirements to be considered… If you are a qualified candidate, please 1) email your resume, 2) cover letter, 3) salary requirements, and 4) link to your digital portfolio (this is a must) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or drop-ins please. Check out our website at: www.v2works.com. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Must be a US Citizen and able to work onsite.